CRITICS101

WELCOME to Critics101

About Me

My photo
What is CRITICS? It was derived from the word "CRITICISM" which means the art of Judging merit, a spoken written judgment concerning some matter resting on opinions. How does CRITICS101 works? I have made CRITICS101 on this blogger site to come up some interesting topics to write about. All of the reactions or comments that can be read on this blog are merely based on my own opinion or on my personal note. CRITICS101 will feature stories, articles, opinions and reviews from anything to everything and to everybody. This will be a BLOG_MAGAZINE article on the net that will showcase people, places, faces, events and current issues that is worth reading for. Readers and visitors of this blog can be a contributor. They can send their writeups of any sorts as long as their article for their critics will not in anyway violates any law. You can send your article to critics101@gmail.com

Thursday 17 February 2011

Some good people I know part 5


    This is my good friend Abigail Joy Fernando. She is fondly called Joy by her peers, but she wanted to be called as Nabby, a name she discovered in the book she read. She graduated at Western Mindanao State University with the degree in Social Work.

    We've been friends for a year now. We were housemates in Manila during our application process on the career that we are applying (I chose not to disclose the type of job we are applying because its still under process). My first impression about this gal, was so difficult to build friendship with because of her choleric type of temperament, however she has a teachable heart, she knows how to listen to you especially if it is about her attitude. My first impression did not last because I got the chance to know her better, she has a good side indeed. She is true friend indeed. I owe mylife to her especially during the time that I was unconscious of what was happening to myself, I don't want to put into details about this, but the bottomline is she was there helping me out. She is very organized person, actually she is the perfect girl to marry by any man, but I wish that my friend here, Joy, will find the perfect guy for her. She is very independent in everything, a very fighter beautiful lady.

    Like me, she also like Historical novel and the show Amazing race. On her free time she loves cross-stitching. And if she is infront of the computer, expect that she will open different tabs on her window for her farmville, petville and fishville. She has lots of email addresses, I don;t know why?. One thing that I really like her is her interest in cooking. When she cooks you could really not wait for yourself to try and eat if it is served.

    Nabby always believes in this saying: "I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment