CRITICS101

WELCOME to Critics101

About Me

My photo
What is CRITICS? It was derived from the word "CRITICISM" which means the art of Judging merit, a spoken written judgment concerning some matter resting on opinions. How does CRITICS101 works? I have made CRITICS101 on this blogger site to come up some interesting topics to write about. All of the reactions or comments that can be read on this blog are merely based on my own opinion or on my personal note. CRITICS101 will feature stories, articles, opinions and reviews from anything to everything and to everybody. This will be a BLOG_MAGAZINE article on the net that will showcase people, places, faces, events and current issues that is worth reading for. Readers and visitors of this blog can be a contributor. They can send their writeups of any sorts as long as their article for their critics will not in anyway violates any law. You can send your article to critics101@gmail.com

Thursday 17 February 2011

Some good people I know part 1

  
      Her name is Catherine Janice E. Pingkian. She is my bestfriend in Cebu city. I had the chance to meet her and worked with her during my stay in Cebu for almost two years. We were officemates at Convergys Inc., a call center and a leading BPO company in Cebu. We were working together as a Technical Support Representative.  We started our friendship from the time that we stepped in the vicinity of the said company. from trainings down to the production floor.

    I considered her as one of the good people that I know because this beautiful lady is full of hearts. She dearly love her family, friends more than herself. Though, she has a big problem, needless to mention for it is  very private, you can always see her face with a glittering smile. I could attest on how beautiful inside and outside this bestfriend of mine. I am not saying she is really a nice person because I am her bestfriend but because that is what I am genuinely seeing in her.

    She is a pure blooded cebuana, she graduated at University of San Carlos Technological Center-Cebu. She believes in the saying " "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away." She also follows the teaching of Confucius, " “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall". Cathy is the girl that if depression comes in to her, she love to go shopping till she drops. Oh men. She loves malling, watching movies (about watching movies, I remember one time we went to cinema and we planned to watched TRANSFORMERS, but you know what she did inside, she just slept, she paid a 150 bucks for that movie for her to watch with her eyes closed and her mind in deep sleep), travelling, and beaches. Oh let me refresh my memory, if I can still recall it, everytime she wanted to go to somewhere, she always make sure that she has to wear from head to toe all in brand new. 

    My bestfriend, Cathy, describes herself in the saying :

All comes at the proper time to him who knows how to wait.
- Saint Vincent de Paul
========♥♥♥========

Live Life with Love
Living is wonderful.
Life is beautiful.
Loving is simple.
========♥♥♥========
Proverbs 4:23

    I am not selfish about my bestfriend, I want you to get acquainted and be a witnessed on how good my bestfriend is. You can add her as one of your friends on your facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment